- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- Thoroughly recommend the Netflix 3-part series, #InsideBillsBrain. Surprised by the intensity and focus of his form… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Heads up parliamentarians! This is what the country voted in 2016....how about focusing on delivering it! t.co/8TC25mtw0a 3 months ago
- Congrats @scullyp for a great interview on @SkyNews just now. Challenging times. Please keep going! 3 months ago
Author Archives: This Week in Business
Which of the following adjectives would you use to describe Board meetings at your company? Dull? Dreary? Disappointing? Dire? Dysfunctional? Entrepreneurial? Enlightening? Enthusiastic? Exciting? Effective? My suspicion is that many owner managers, managing directors or CEOs of small and medium-sized … Continue reading
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
In the previous article we looked at 5 basic steps to enable your business to become visible online. These were having a well-designed and user-friendly site; developing an effective keyword approach; using on-page and off-page optimisation techniques and keeping the … Continue reading
Among the many challenges (cash, order book, keeping up with legislation, cash, putting out fires, health & safety, cash, people problems, cash…….) faced by owner managers and SME management teams is the perennial problem of there being too many things … Continue reading
James Carville, the political strategist for Bill Clinton in his successful 1992 Presidential campaign against George Bush, developed 3 key themes to keep the campaign team focused. “Change v more of the same” “The economy, stupid” “Don’t forget health care” … Continue reading