- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- Congrats to @Seedrs on their Industry Game Changer Award at the Growth Investors 2017 Awards last night. Full discl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Delighted to attend @thebalfour100 celebration @RoyalAlbertHall last night. Thank you @MarkRegev, Israel's Ambassad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Boom! @CranfieldTrust had 421 active charity projects this year, providing free business skills to build successful… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Business
Which of the following adjectives would you use to describe Board meetings at your company? Dull? Dreary? Disappointing? Dire? Dysfunctional? Entrepreneurial? Enlightening? Enthusiastic? Exciting? Effective? My suspicion is that many owner managers, managing directors or CEOs of small and medium-sized … Continue reading
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
Among the many challenges (cash, order book, keeping up with legislation, cash, putting out fires, health & safety, cash, people problems, cash…….) faced by owner managers and SME management teams is the perennial problem of there being too many things … Continue reading
James Carville, the political strategist for Bill Clinton in his successful 1992 Presidential campaign against George Bush, developed 3 key themes to keep the campaign team focused. “Change v more of the same” “The economy, stupid” “Don’t forget health care” … Continue reading
Developing a killer value proposition. I’m going out on a limb here, but I’m assuming you might not know how a Weibull Distribution might impact your business! Neither did I. Microsoft Research analysed 205,873 different Web pages and crunched through more … Continue reading
The younger of my two sons has been persuaded to participate in a charity boxing match next month. Consequently he has embraced a serious training and nutrition regime to get in shape and is already showing the benefits of multiple gym … Continue reading