- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- We're all set @NorthernBizExpo @EventCityUK in Manchester. #SMEs come visit @YesGrowth on stand E53. https://t.co/M9ErdlUFvs 2 weeks ago
- Excited to be with 20+nations at the @EC4Israel summit in Brussels. 3 weeks ago
- Excited to be on route to #Spoty2016. Looking forward to mingling with the UK's top sporting celebs! 4 months ago
Tag Archives: CEO
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
Among the many challenges (cash, order book, keeping up with legislation, cash, putting out fires, health & safety, cash, people problems, cash…….) faced by owner managers and SME management teams is the perennial problem of there being too many things … Continue reading
James Carville, the political strategist for Bill Clinton in his successful 1992 Presidential campaign against George Bush, developed 3 key themes to keep the campaign team focused. “Change v more of the same” “The economy, stupid” “Don’t forget health care” … Continue reading
The younger of my two sons has been persuaded to participate in a charity boxing match next month. Consequently he has embraced a serious training and nutrition regime to get in shape and is already showing the benefits of multiple gym … Continue reading
1. There’ll be a bit of an economic recovery. According to the European Commission the UK will be the fastest growing, major European economy in 2013 with a forecast growth rate of 0.9%, compared to a contraction of 0.3% this … Continue reading
“Capital isn’t scarce; vision is.” Sam Walton This is the final part of a short series of blogs on raising funds from Angel investors. We’ve looked at the Angel investor market in the UK, how to connect with them and some … Continue reading