- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- Continuing the startup customer theme, very excited to unpack "Clazio". An Indiegogo venture I supported in March.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Excited with my (free) trial @waldocontacts, designed in London! Packaging ❤. Looking forward to "seeing happiness". https://t.co/8oZzp1hP9a 1 month ago
- Matt Hancock Digital Minister on stage at #unboundLDN with Israel tech guru Yossi Vardi https://t.co/10qVff56cX 2 months ago
Tag Archives: Chief executive officer
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
10 years ago Jim Collins and a research team looked at almost 1,500 Fortune 500 companies to try and determine the characteristics that distinguished great companies from good ones. In the opinion of the research team less than 1% of the … Continue reading
I’ve been reading Mark Cuban’s book “How to win at the sport of business” which is a collection of his “Maverick” blogs. @mcuban is one of America’s most successful entrepreneurs, making his fortune in 1999 when Yahoo acquired Broadcast.com, for … Continue reading
Our online snapshot survey of how business owners, CEOs and MDs of small-medium sized businesses (SMEs) are viewing 2012 is now published. Here are some of the take-aways: 1. The majority are positive about 2012, almost 1/3rd are excited! 2. … Continue reading