- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- Congrats to @Seedrs on their Industry Game Changer Award at the Growth Investors 2017 Awards last night. Full discl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Delighted to attend @thebalfour100 celebration @RoyalAlbertHall last night. Thank you @MarkRegev, Israel's Ambassad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Boom! @CranfieldTrust had 421 active charity projects this year, providing free business skills to build successful… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Chief executive officer
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
10 years ago Jim Collins and a research team looked at almost 1,500 Fortune 500 companies to try and determine the characteristics that distinguished great companies from good ones. In the opinion of the research team less than 1% of the … Continue reading
I’ve been reading Mark Cuban’s book “How to win at the sport of business” which is a collection of his “Maverick” blogs. @mcuban is one of America’s most successful entrepreneurs, making his fortune in 1999 when Yahoo acquired Broadcast.com, for … Continue reading
Our online snapshot survey of how business owners, CEOs and MDs of small-medium sized businesses (SMEs) are viewing 2012 is now published. Here are some of the take-aways: 1. The majority are positive about 2012, almost 1/3rd are excited! 2. … Continue reading