- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- We're all set @NorthernBizExpo @EventCityUK in Manchester. #SMEs come visit @YesGrowth on stand E53. https://t.co/M9ErdlUFvs 2 weeks ago
- Excited to be with 20+nations at the @EC4Israel summit in Brussels. 3 weeks ago
- Excited to be on route to #Spoty2016. Looking forward to mingling with the UK's top sporting celebs! 4 months ago
Tag Archives: Microsoft
The balmy days of August were livened up, corporately speaking, with Steve Ballmer’s announcement that he would step down as CEO of Microsoft sometime in 2014. The race begins to find the individual who will take on this epic leadership … Continue reading
Adam Lashinsky, in his excellent book, “Inside Apple” reveals a number of success factors that have created the “ultimate” Tech Company. Part 1 of this blog reflected on how Microsoft’s 1997 investment saved a troubled, niche computer manufacturer from oblivion and … Continue reading