- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- As a top UK brand with a global reach of 468m surely the BBC can stand on its own commercial feet? bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/la… 1 week ago
- Excellent maiden speech by @DarrenG_Henry. A #Windrush success story. Think he might do rather well! twitter.com/DarrenG_Henry/… 1 month ago
- Agreed and thank you for posting this. @AngloIsraelAssn has been sharing the same message. twitter.com/no2bds/status/… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: funding pitch
“Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water, or do you want to change the world” Steve Jobs In the first two parts of this blog series we looked at the Angel investor space in the … Continue reading
“There is joy in the presence of the angels.” Luke 15:10 Business angels have been recognised as an important source of finance for entrepreneurial businesses for nearly 20 years in the UK and for even longer in the USA. But … Continue reading