- It Pays to PPC – BusDev and the SME #6 | This Week in Business on Google Page 1 is a Dream! BusDev and the SME #5
- Vennie Vetri on Where’s the magic in burnt cheese?
- Resources for Telecom Professionals on Top 10 business rules – don’t leave home without them.
Post by Month
Posts by Category
Search all Posts
- Congrats to @Seedrs on their Industry Game Changer Award at the Growth Investors 2017 Awards last night. Full discl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Delighted to attend @thebalfour100 celebration @RoyalAlbertHall last night. Thank you @MarkRegev, Israel's Ambassad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Boom! @CranfieldTrust had 421 active charity projects this year, providing free business skills to build successful… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Entrepreneurs
James Carville, the political strategist for Bill Clinton in his successful 1992 Presidential campaign against George Bush, developed 3 key themes to keep the campaign team focused. “Change v more of the same” “The economy, stupid” “Don’t forget health care” … Continue reading
1. There’ll be a bit of an economic recovery. According to the European Commission the UK will be the fastest growing, major European economy in 2013 with a forecast growth rate of 0.9%, compared to a contraction of 0.3% this … Continue reading
“Capital isn’t scarce; vision is.” Sam Walton This is the final part of a short series of blogs on raising funds from Angel investors. We’ve looked at the Angel investor market in the UK, how to connect with them and some … Continue reading
“Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water, or do you want to change the world” Steve Jobs In the first two parts of this blog series we looked at the Angel investor space in the … Continue reading
In Part 1 we looked at the UK Angel investor community and where such investors might be located. In Part 2 we focus on how to gain their interest, the tricky aspect of: Motivating Angels “No one does anything from … Continue reading
“There is joy in the presence of the angels.” Luke 15:10 Business angels have been recognised as an important source of finance for entrepreneurial businesses for nearly 20 years in the UK and for even longer in the USA. But … Continue reading